Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Enough

I have been pushed too hard. I have shown much love and affection that can prove myself that i'm sincere. I fugured, such effort won't be recognized without the initiative of caring to even see it. I have reached the edge and cannot go further anymore. 

I should have done this way before but what a fool I've become to push myself to someone who never really appreciated what I had to offer.

Nevertheless, I am still, and will always be, a CHRISTIAN. I do not bear hatred. I know that this is God's will and it shall forever prevail. I realized I was the only one exerting  the effort and seem nothing has happened because I was letting my emotions prevail.

But not this time..

I was born for this. I am doing a great work and I cannot come down.

!!

No comments:

Post a Comment