Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29. 2012



This morning my uncle left their keys of the house to us. I was having a hard time deciding whether to go out or not but since I feel for the Lazy song today, I decided to get the keys and crush into their house and do my dark knight marathon there with my sister but right before we started part 2, her wife, Tita Sheila came back sooner than we expected. That was soo awkward. She said it was okay. Of course it wasn’t! Anyway we stayed for a while just not to make it more obvious and left.

This day has been soo boring.

I’m also contemplating whether to deactivate my facebook account, since I see it for no use anymore. Also,  I’m still not using my phone and planning on not using it anymore till… well till I pull myself back.
But I think it’s stupid so I’m just challenging myself now to stay idle from social networking but keep up with tweeting since no one’s reading them anyway. 

So right now, I’m currently reading Perks of Being A Wallflower. I know, finally right? I feel so left out. Anyway, I got my not-good-book first impression on this but I’m still finishing it. Hope I also get to download the movie tonight.

~I know, soo dull..

No comments:

Post a Comment