Monday, December 31, 2012

Page 366 of 366



I slept like 5 am finishing Rooftop Prince, which was good btw. (I don’t care if people think its corny haha) and it’s New Year’s Eve! Too bad I feel more sober than excited. But Hey! This happens once a year haha!

I wasn’t assigned for any food preps today so I took the chance to rest but I feel bad cause I’m seriously not helping anyone haha! But I’m here infront of my computer sooo.. (whatever)

Yesterday’s message at my church has been one of my favorites. Truly the Lord’s been talking to me through His word these past few days and this time I just feel so close to Him and still wanting more.

With failure, GOD gains our attention.

2012 has been not the greatest year for me. actually it’s one of the worst. My spiritual life wasn’t stable, I never had a consistent ministry, I haven’t gotten into the Dean’s List and I broke up with my boyfriend (which I still feel like a bad thing when its not)

So yeah, my 2012 is a fail. But that really got my attention

As I received salvation, I made God control my life. All these failures came from my decisions and so events came in with the permission of God. So where does salvation come in? God only allows event s to happen that are good for us. God wanted me to learn, to grow, to be stronger and to inspire others as I take on the challenges. It sounds easier said than done. That’s right. But what other choice do I have? Things happen already and the best thing to do is to keep a good grip on faith.

What I learned really in 2012?

If you have a BIG GOD, you have small problems. If you have a small God, you have BIG problems.

It sounds very cliché, but we seriously have to remind ourselves how great the impact of this truth is.

I know I should be blogging about what happened this year, about New year’s Resolutions or about what we prepared for New Year’s eve haha, but I want to end this year the way the Lord wants me to think.

Jesus heals, brings new beginnings and has a business of rebuilding lives.

Romans 8:28
 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment