Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 1 of BVs



I don’t like this day very much. Sometimes, being able to resist not coming to school is very helpful on these circumstances.

This is the first day of school for 2013 to me and it is soo not a good start. I did not pass Tax for prelim. Its ridiculous. I know myself that Tax is way easier than any accounting subjects. Thing is, I’m a total consistent absent student that I actually missed all my CS, which I never thought would be 60% of my grade. K
I’m also broke today; I actually spent only Php 30 today. It’s not that it’s a bad thing; I just really have nothing to spend anymore LOL.

And I’m so disappointed with myself, seriously. I have problems with “that thing”. (I really don’t want to mention it anymore)

Anyway, I’m starting clinging to my face again just to sober up the BV. I really don’t like this day. I hope it gets better

Dear Etude, please make me feel better tonight…

No comments:

Post a Comment