Thursday, December 16, 2010

Never Lose the CHRISTmas spirit

It’s the most wonderful time of the year…

I am actually weirded out more than others do. I came in Litt earlier than the teacher (I tell you, that’s way beyond my usual thing haha!). My smile reflected on everyone’s mind and they we’re like “JA abot hangang 10th floor ngiti natin ah”. Others were even joking me “Ano ulit sa Philo yung smiling involuntarily?!” Haha I didn’t care much but I am happy for such lovely Christmas songs :D

So I had this headache for sleeping when I got home early this afternoon. Men, it hurts. And then I heard fireworks and children’s voices. I suddenly felt this morning’s Christmas spirit again.

I am happy. And I chose to be one. I envy most of them though. Today’s their last day in school. My mom’s enjoying Christmas parties here and there. And I’m stuck with my exam. Ugh. But nevertheless, I still choose to be happy. I mean, it’s Christmas! :D

Reminiscing, I saw myself with Jazell one night when we were around 7 or 8? we were too excited in caroling that we did it just the two of us. At the end of that night, we had a fight over the distribution of the money we collected. Haha! I always thought was more of an accountant than he was haha. Well memories. I asked my Armel and April if they would like to experience caroling, I decided to let them along with Jazell’s siblings too. That would be fun. Hope they’d get to agree with me with that one.

No Jake drama today, though he’s leaving tomorrow. i just have to stop thinking about him, which I think is uhm, impossible. But who says that? Men, I miss him. I hate it when I have to face that fact that he’s soon gonna see someone else. I was even imagining myself getting dumped by him over some other girl. But I don’t know. I don’t want to miss this Christmas spirit.

I feel like a little girl, and I love the way I anticipate on Christmas. Despite all my drama, I can always choose happiness over some thoughts.

I do love Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment