Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 14: Leviticus 21-27

I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians; I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high.
-        Leviticus 26:13
COMMAND:
Speak to the Israelites and say to them: “When you enter the land I am going to give you and you reap its harvest, bring to the priest a sheaf of the first grain you harvest.
-        Leviticus 23:10
~When you reach your dreams that I have planned for you to have, you must devote your first salary to the Kingdom of God and thus it will be your First fruit offering.
Speak to the Israelites and say to them: “When you enter the land I am going to give you, the land itself must observe a Sabbath to the Lord.”
-        Leviticus 25:2
~When you reach your dreams that I have planned for you to have, you must still be consistent in your commitment to your ministry and your responsibility as a cell leader.
Do not take advantage of each other, but fear your God. I am the Lord your God.
-        Leviticus 25:17
~Do not take advantage of the authority that will be given to you soon. Fear God with your license and power. He is your highest authority in life.

PROMISES:
I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and trees of the field their fruit.
-        Leviticus 26:4
~I will make sure that your investments in my kingdom will yield you more success
I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid.
-        Leviticus 26:6
~I will protect you from any dangers in this world
You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you.
-        Leviticus 26:7
~ You will be able to face all your troubles with me.
I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you.
-        Leviticus 26:9
~I will promote you in everything you will do and make you fruitful in your ministry.
You will still be eating last year’s harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new.
-        Leviticus 26:10
~I will give you more than enough of what you need
I will put my dwelling place among you and will not abhor you
-        Leviticus 26:11
~I will be with you always and never leave you behind
I will walk among you and be your God and you will be my people
-        Leviticus 26:12
~ I will walk among you and be your God and you will be my Jully J

WARNING:
If after all this you will not listen to me, I will punish you for your sins seven times over
-        Leviticus 26:18


No comments:

Post a Comment