Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 5: Genesis 36-42

Joseph, the excellent dreamer


The warden paid no attention to anything under Joseph’s care, because the Lord was with Joseph and gave him success in whatever he did.
-        Genesis 39:23

Joseph, the Dreamer has always been one of my favorite characters in the Bible because of the grace of the Lord that was seen in him. But tonight, the Lord has given me one word out of his life. Excellence.
Truly God gave Joseph the gift to see visions through his dreams. But to interpret dreams was a bigger one.
I believe these two are the best gifts the Lord has given him besides power and fortune. Indeed, Joseph was one of the most blessed characters in the Bible. Why is that? Because he has shown excellence in all the things that he did. Thus, everything he did prospered.

I am currently involved in a ministry in the church for The Radicals. Ever since I was given this responsibility, I’ve always put such great efforts on this because I wanted to glorify the Lord this way. My purpose for putting most of my time to this ministry is to just really serve His kingdom because I believe in transforming this generation.
But what amazed me was that, I know how hectic and busy I can be if I take this ministry to higher levels every week, thus, I was frightened that I might not handle my ministry, my work and my review for the October 2014 board exams. But God has shown me joseph’s life.


He did two things that made him blessed.
1.     He was Faithful to God
“No one is greater in this house than I am. My master has withheld nothing from me except you, because you are his wife. How then could I do such wicked thing and sin against God?”
-        Genesis 39:9

2.     He lived a life in excellence
Joseph was Thirty years old when he entered the service of Pharaoh King of Egypt. And Joseph went out from Pharaoh’s presence and traveled throughout Egypt.
-        Genesis  41:46

Ever since I devoted myself to serve God through the ministry and committing myself to this 90 days of challenge, every aspect of my life is indeed breaking through.
-        I am overwhelmed to appreciate my review and I am more positive that I will be a CPA this year
-        I have been given an opportunity to be a researcher even when I did not pray for it.
-        My family’s bond has never been stringer even when I am more seen outside my home (haha)
-        My work inside the church has been exemplary in the past few weeks since we started organizing The Radicals
-        The spirit of fruitfulness is very much evident in my cell and I am more confident to say that I will be completing my 12 in these 90 days of challenge.

I am forever grateful with God’s grace in my life. Indeed consecration is the key to breaking through. Next, I will be entering a war. A war that I know Jesus has already won. And I am to prove that. To God be all the glory J

No comments:

Post a Comment